The Eufit Youth Curriculum is designed to achieve real fitness through seeding and growing leadership from within and establishing the right balance between strength and flexibility in the body and mind following a four-dimensional approach:
Master the techniques and tactics of different sports whilst increasing your physical fitness and practicing related skills of coordination, temporal space, agility, cardiovascular capability and so forth.
Understand the anatomy and physiology of your body focusing on the practical knowledge of the muscles, posture, body alignment, breathing techniques, relaxation and basics of yoga movements.
Learn the A - Z of healthy eating and experience the impact of different foods on your mood and performance so you can make independent choices that are right for your individual body constitution.
Gain emotional balance through increasing your emotional and social awareness.
THE PROGRAM IS CONDUCTED IN COLLABORATION WITH SPORTS SPECIFIC SKILLS TRAININGS FROM: LALIGA ACADEMY FOR FOOTBALL, BASICBALL FOR BASKETBALL AND PROFESSIONAL SWIM INSTRUCTORS FOR SWIMMING
SCHEDULE OF FEES
BOOK BY 15 OCTOBER AND RECEIVE AN EARLY BIRD RATE OF 15% OFF
SIBLING DISCOUNT: 10% off for the first sibling, 20% off for the second and other sublings. Sibling discount is applied always on the younger sibling.
- To secure a place in the Program, participants have to pay a non-refundable Registration Fee of AED250.
- Should a participant want to join the Program while the term is in progress, a pro-rated fee will be calculated from the date of registration until the end of the season.
- Fees must be paid in full prior to the start of each term.
- Places will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis upon payment.
- No makeup sessions or refunds will be offered for missed sessions.